Select a medication above to begin.
Chloraseptic Warming Sore Throat Spray
- [ topical spray ]
- Dose: 1 spray PO q2h prn; Info: leave in place x15sec, then spit
- [active ingredients]
- phenol 1.4%
- [flavors/selected other ingredients]
- honey-lemon flavor contains dye, saccharin, sucralose, no alcohol, no phenylalanine, no sugar
- hypersens. to drug/class/compon.
Drug Interactions .
No significant interactions known or found for this OTC. Caution always advised with multiple medications.
Adverse Reactions .
- hypersensitivity rxn
- local irritation
Lactation: [Safety Unknown]
Metabolism: liver; CYP450: unknown; Info: readily absorbed from skin or mucous membranes
Excretion: urine (52% unchanged); Half-life: unknown
Mechanism of Action: depresses cutaneous receptors, causing local anesthetic effect
Manufacturer: Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
Approximate Retail Price
This information is currently not available for this OTC.
Search for Alternative Products by:
- Other OTCs w/ Same Active Ingredient(s)
- Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray: topical spray
- Kids Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray: topical spray