- [ topical cream ]
- Dose: apply prn; Max: 4x/day
- [active ingredients]
- pramoxine 1%
- hypersens. to drug/class/compon.
Drug Interactions .
No significant interactions known or found for this OTC. Caution always advised with multiple medications.
Adverse Reactions .
- anaphylactoid rxn
- skin lesions
- contact dermatitis
Lactation: [Probably Safe]
Metabolism: unknown; CYP450: unknown; Info: minimal systemic absorption
Excretion: unknown; Half-life: unknown
Mechanism of Action: exact mechanism of action unknown; antagonizes histamine-mediated pruritus, decreases nerve membrane permeability to sodium, inhibiting depolarization
Approximate Retail Price
This information is currently not available for this OTC.
Search for Alternative Products by:
- Other OTCs w/ Same Active Ingredient(s)
- Prax: topical lotion; topical medicated wipe
- Sarna Sensitive: topical lotion
- Tucks Fast Relief Spray: topical spray