Sucrets Sore Throat Original Formula
- [ hexylresorcinol oropharyngeal ]
- anesthetic for reducing pain
- [ lozenge ]
- Dose: 1 lozenge PO q2h prn; Max: 10 lozenges/24h
- [active ingredients per lozenge]
- hexylresorcinol 2.4 mg
- [flavors/selected other ingredients]
- mint flavor contains dye, sugar, no alcohol, no phenylalanine, no saccharin, no sucralose
- hypersens. to drug/class/compon.
Drug Interactions .
No significant interactions known or found for this OTC. Caution always advised with multiple medications.
Adverse Reactions .
- hypersensitivity rxn
- local irritation
Lactation: [Safety Unknown]
Metabolism: unknown; CYP450: unknown
Excretion: unknown; Half-life: unknown
Mechanism of Action: depresses cutaneous receptors, causing local anesthetic effect
Manufacturer: Insight Pharmaceuticals
Approximate Retail Price
This information is currently not available for this OTC.
Search for Alternative Products by:
- Other OTCs w/ Same Active Ingredient(s)
- No Other OTCs with the same active ingredients